Who did hear the new Pass Labs .8 series amps?

I am thinking of buying a new .8 series poweramp from Pass Labs. I had some email contact about it with Pass. But I am curious about those who already listend to them. I am thinking about the 350.8.
128x128bo1972
Cal3713

How do the XA30.5's compare to the XA60.8's?

I went from the XA30.5's to the XA60.5's and got much better imaging and separation, mostly due to Mono Blocks Vs. Stereo amplification.

I think the 30.5's were a little bit sweeter in the mid and high frequencies though.
Cal3713

How do the XA30.5's compare to the XA60.8's?

~~~~~~

I wish I knew, unfortunately I haven't heard the new series. I just thought it was worth noting that the X250.5 was already bested (in my opinion) by a comparably priced amp in the XA.5 series.
I just took delivery on a pair of XA160.8, which replaced XA160.5. I thought I would keep my 160.5's for ever, they were incredible sounding. The tamber and tone were so correct and musical. Then along came the 160.8, the first thing that came out of my mouth was holy shit! The .8's are soooo transparent that it actually threw me. I actually started hearing subtle things on favorite CD's that I don't remember hearing before. They present glorious sound that is so open and huge. The highs are more extended and delicate and the base is so detailed and powerful. Yes I am smitten with these amps. Now I have to listen to my entire collection all over gain. And to think they aren't even broken in yet. I actually think that the .8 series is a quantum leap forward for Pass Labs. Job well done
Richard
Thanks Sigmund, I think they will be the new reference for some time. That is why I use the words; they are more complete than others. In my opinion Pass Labs is the most complete sounding brand for amps!
.8 is a quantum leap??
gonna wait for the .99 series then...
that should be something