Views on Siltech cables with Pass Labs Pre/Power

Looking if anyone has views / experience with Siltech cables between Pass Labs Pre and Power amps? I'm looking at "Explorer" series and maybe "Ann" series.
Other considerations I thought of were Transparent "Ultra" and Silent Source "Signature". System will be mainly digital source. Tks in advance..

PS Other recommendations welcome.
fsyme
Fsyme-

you cannot go wrong w/ either Transparent nor Silent Source.
I have heard both cable/cords w/ Pass gear, it is simply outstanding!
I have done thousends of tests with cables in about 16 years of time. In the past I have done many tests with Siltech as well. In the last years sometimes clients have some of competitors. It is easy to compete. I am from the Netherlands. In the past demos from Slissstech were poor. I have owend the XA 30.5, 60.5, 100.5 and now I have the X-250.5. This year I will buy the new 350.8. I have done many tests with Pass as well. Audioquest is for loudspeakercables on of the best. Because you need a small and realistic dimension of instruments and voices. Also in blacks they are one of the best. I use Purist Audio powercables which are in tests by far the best for Pass Labs amps. Siltech is not good enough, you would be a fool to buy them!!
Silver is a very important part for the absolute sound. The person who does Transparent in my country had to admit that it gives a lot more air around voices and instruments. He has been here a few times for listening. Transparent only uses copper. Transparent has a nice sound, but....air around voices and instruments sets music to a higher level. Same about the extra decay, makes the stage wider and deeper. I compared many MIT cabels with Audioquest in the last year. Same thing!! Instruments and voices come also more apparent and more touchable with silver.
I am looking for something that doesn't limit anything. Just looking for something true.