Views on Siltech cables with Pass Labs Pre/Power

Looking if anyone has views / experience with Siltech cables between Pass Labs Pre and Power amps? I'm looking at "Explorer" series and maybe "Ann" series.
Other considerations I thought of were Transparent "Ultra" and Silent Source "Signature". System will be mainly digital source. Tks in advance..

PS Other recommendations welcome.
fsyme
Silver is a very important part for the absolute sound. The person who does Transparent in my country had to admit that it gives a lot more air around voices and instruments. He has been here a few times for listening. Transparent only uses copper. Transparent has a nice sound, but....air around voices and instruments sets music to a higher level. Same about the extra decay, makes the stage wider and deeper. I compared many MIT cabels with Audioquest in the last year. Same thing!! Instruments and voices come also more apparent and more touchable with silver.
I am looking for something that doesn't limit anything. Just looking for something true.
I helped the distributer who did Crystal cable ealier for selling there cables. They are not in the same league as Audioquest and Purist Audio. They can only dream about this level!