Views on Siltech cables with Pass Labs Pre/Power

Looking if anyone has views / experience with Siltech cables between Pass Labs Pre and Power amps? I'm looking at "Explorer" series and maybe "Ann" series.
Other considerations I thought of were Transparent "Ultra" and Silent Source "Signature". System will be mainly digital source. Tks in advance..

PS Other recommendations welcome.
fsyme
This thread is about what I expected... the more people who join the conversation, the more companies that get recommended. I know cables matter, I've heard that in my system, but it's so easy to end up purchasing a wire wrapped in snake oil.
The biggest problem in audio is that there are a lot more average cables than exeptional good cables. Personally I hate these products. Why? Because at the end they will give many people a lower end result of there set. Every different brand have there own qualities/properties. When you are not aware of those, you do not understand what it will bring into your set. Differences in how the image will be is huge. Same about resolution, speed, depth and even decay. When people send me a list of what they use, often I see the mistake peope make. Because of the thousend of tests I did in 16 years of time I know how the overwhole image will become. When you are not aware of the properties of your amp, source and cables. You do not know what kind of properties/qualities you need.
You are correct... i'm new to this. I'm looking for a sound that is involved, and most of all is musical to me.. and that over a long period of time doesn't decay my engagement into the musical experience.

I've Transparent and Purist arrive this week.. and will try these out. Then i plan to try Discovery and Silent Source.

I'm also planning on using same brand for interconnects and speaker wires.

I'm not sure if that is a good plan.. but its a start.