Views on Siltech cables with Pass Labs Pre/Power

Looking if anyone has views / experience with Siltech cables between Pass Labs Pre and Power amps? I'm looking at "Explorer" series and maybe "Ann" series.
Other considerations I thought of were Transparent "Ultra" and Silent Source "Signature". System will be mainly digital source. Tks in advance..

PS Other recommendations welcome.
fsyme
You are correct... i'm new to this. I'm looking for a sound that is involved, and most of all is musical to me.. and that over a long period of time doesn't decay my engagement into the musical experience.

I've Transparent and Purist arrive this week.. and will try these out. Then i plan to try Discovery and Silent Source.

I'm also planning on using same brand for interconnects and speaker wires.

I'm not sure if that is a good plan.. but its a start.
First of all you need to use music you know well. ( and like) These numbers ( about 5) you use all the time to compare. These numbers need to be different.

I have a photographic memory in sound, most people do not have. So you need to make it as simple as possible.

Test one single part ( cable) at a time. Then it is more easy to understand what it does. After that you bring in the second part. ( and so on)
yes.. i've a set list so to speak already.. i was going to do all at once.. but maybe what you say makes more sense.
You need to learn what every single part does. Because this will improve your personal skills to understand it better.

At the end you can create a better endresult for yourself.