Views on Siltech cables with Pass Labs Pre/Power

Looking if anyone has views / experience with Siltech cables between Pass Labs Pre and Power amps? I'm looking at "Explorer" series and maybe "Ann" series.
Other considerations I thought of were Transparent "Ultra" and Silent Source "Signature". System will be mainly digital source. Tks in advance..

PS Other recommendations welcome.
fsyme
I didn't do anything with power cables.. but will request .. do they make that big a difference?
Powercables even make more difference than interconnects. I started in 2002 with blindtests for clients. What I did was using a source/amp of 2000 e with a powercable of 2500e and a source/amp from 5000 e with a powercable of 100 e. It is much easier to get a higher endresult with a 2000e source with a 2500e powercable. People were amazed that they picked the one with the expensive powercable.
What I did was comparing andd amps of about 2000 and 5000 euro. I compared them in blind tests. A rather cheap source/amp worth of about 2000 euro with a powercable of 2500 euro. I compared it with a source/amp with our most sold powercable of 100 euro. I wanted to see what people prefer, which one is better? Almost every person choose for the cheaper source/amp with the expensive powercable. Most of them thought they would prefer the am/source of 5000 euro with the powercable of 100 euro. What I wanted to achieve is how important a powercable can be.