Views on Siltech cables with Pass Labs Pre/Power

Looking if anyone has views / experience with Siltech cables between Pass Labs Pre and Power amps? I'm looking at "Explorer" series and maybe "Ann" series.
Other considerations I thought of were Transparent "Ultra" and Silent Source "Signature". System will be mainly digital source. Tks in advance..

PS Other recommendations welcome.
fsyme
I got my hands on some NOS MIT S1 cables, which, after break-in, are the best I have experienced over the years. I was advised to use the cables between the pre-amp, amp and speakers. Really does it for me, and the price was 1/2 off the 2009 price, as the current prices for the current models are too rich for me. Saw the ads on Audiogon. Pass XP 30, XP 25 and 250.8.
Gee, thanks for the advertisement jdsaudio. At least you don't have to use the cables between your source and the pre-amp, that really must help cut down the cost.
Yet another reason why I don't regularly comment, but was only trying to provide feedback to Fsyme. Is Venustas not an advertisement? As these MIT cables are listed on Audiogon, they are there for everyone to search for on this site. It was NOT an advertisement, but trying to be helpful. Probably won't do so in the future, as we have become too polarized and cynical in our society.