VTL Verses ARC, which is better?

I've been reading about the VTL 6.5, Pre, 6.5 Phono and the VT 150 . Both have great reviews. I have the Arc REF 3 ,REF 110 and Ph-7, Has anybody compared the two systems. thanks Rese59
rese59
I think you are going to find it difficult to find someone who has reviewed the two exact systems that you've mentioned. I think it is more likely for you to find comparisons of each specific piece of equipment, such as the preamp comparison I've provided a link to below.

VTL TL 6.5 vs. ARC Ref. 3 comparison

FYI: I own the VTL TL 6.5 Signature preamp myself, and I like it very much. My friend used to own the ARC Ref. 3, (and now owns the Ref. 5), so I have heard it many times, and I agree with the results of the comparison. I will point out that the ARC has a bit more flexibility vs. the VTL. And the VTL is very large, (it barely fits in my rack), so take that into account. If you really like ARC, then you might want to consider upgrading to the Ref. 5, as sonically that is a closer comparison to the VTL TL 6.5.

My two cents worth.
Thanks for the info Kurt_tank, I was reading
From Dr. Hi-Fi house calls equipment reviews, now it's time to do my own reviews.