Best 300B SET

Looking for 300B SET (one output tube per channel) to pair with Shindo masseto pre amp. How would you compare Wavac EC300B, Shindo WE300B, Yamamoto A-09S and Verdier 300B?

What is your take on the best cost no object 300B SET?
edoit
I've heard this up in Troy NY and thought it was fantastic. From the designs of Dr. Arthur Loesch and made by Tempo Electric. They are not a well known company but Joe, who builds the amps, is a fantastic builder. It's too bad they get very little attention in the press but it's a niche market I guess anyway.

http://www.tempoelectric.com/301.htm

Does anyone out there have any experience with these amps?
I recall reading about this amplifier several years ago. Knowing the esteemed reputation of the designer and builder I'd imagine that it is a superb SET amplifier. It's likely difficult to find these days unfortunately. There's so much high quality equipment in this special genre of High End Audio. Low power amplifiers of this caliber provide beautiful realism.
Charles,
Here's another that I've heard driving a friend's Tannoy Edinburgh speakers with Cary SLP 98 preamp, Garrad 301 and BAT CDP. Really very transparent, to die for imaging, etc. Don Garber's Fi and Tempo Electric's products are hand made to order and built with the customer in mind. No advertisements!

http://www.6moons.com/audioreviews/fi8/300b.html
If you are set on the Shindo pair-up (which would certainly be a route I would highly consider if I was loving the Shindo pre-amp "sound")...then I would audition the higher-end Auditorium 23 speaker lines that have the same US importer (I know you're in HK).  Both US dealers that I have worked with (one is my "assigned" semi-local dealer and the other is in a location I travel to for vacation a lot) have strongly suggested the Hommage Cinemas with the Shindo gear--especially the "up-line" Shindo gear like the WE300bs.  I haven't gotten to hear the Cinemas (or the best Shindo amps) but heard the less-expensive Hommage Ken's (named after Ken Shindo due to their arrangement to use his design).  The German Auditorium 23 owner/designer was apparently tight with Ken and is/was also his German distributor, so from what I remember he voices all his speakers to pair up well with the Shindo lines.

Just offering that, as Auditorium 23 hadn't been mentioned here and the Shindo sound fans seem to advocate for the "system" as much or more than others I have heard/seen/read about.  I'm a huge believer in system synergy so when it comes so highly and consistently recommended for a brand, I would consider hearing the combo before trying to match other high-end/high-efficiency speakers to Shindo.
All those speakers mentioned are excellent choices, but another wonderful choice would be Classic Audio T1.5 reference with field coil drivers. 
They are end game speakers with SET and OTL low watt amps, IMHO.

Joe