Need recommendations to replace ARC VT100 MkII

Looking to get an amp that is a bit easier to maintain. Also possibly looking to downsize/simplify:
I am considering two different approaches.
1: Sell both the VT100 MkII and my preamp (ARC SP3c) and replace with an integrated tube amp; choices would be
A. ARC VSi60. (Used), or
B. Primaluna dialog premium integrated
2: Keep the preamp and get a new power amp; choices would be
A. First Watt F6
B. Liberty Audio B2B-100
C. Primaluna dialog premium power amp

My speakers are Acoustic Zen Adagio.
Any thoughts or recommendations would be appreciated. Thanks
mabonn
"Personally, I felt the AX7e sounded better than most of the used Ayre stuff, plus it's smaller and needs one less cable."

That's probably due to the fact that the AX-7 doesn't have a preamp. Back in my first post, I mentioned that the OP would probably be better off with a new preamp. That's why. The VT-100 is a good all around amp. So, in the OP's case, I still think a new preamp would be a much better move.
I am on the road so I haven't checked in for a couple of days. Thanks for all your replies. Zd, what would you consider a good step up from the sp3c in the ARC line?
Get their ref pre....lol.... I would agree that you MUST have a great pre or NO pre ;).....It's funny as I am selling off a bunch of systems that my brother, parents and I have had over the last many years and I have been hooking things up and listening to them to make sure they work. One of my least expensive set ups years ago was the Mod Squad passive pre with the B&K ST 140 amp. Honestly, it helps open that dark amp up and makes it listenable even by today's standards. It's that Mod Squad pre that is pretty awesome and will be a pre that is dirt cheap right now and a great start if pared with an amp that can handle it. Like you said, Ayre does the same with the 7. I LOVE the 5 also. That said, I heard the Ref ARC pre with Ayre TOL mono blocks with AQ Wild balanced cable with Vandersteen 7's and the Musical Surroundings TT/arm and I don't know the cart.....It was the best sound I've ever heard. That ARC pre was just surreal. I've heard the same set p with the ARC ref amps too and it was glorious, but I couldn't AB it or anything. I really have liked the ARC stuff, but to me it's not 'tube like' at all. If you need something to the warm side of neutral, then go to Quicksilver.
"10-12-14: Mabonn
I am on the road so I haven't checked in for a couple of days. Thanks for all your replies. Zd, what would you consider a good step up from the sp3c in the ARC line?"

I have mixed feelings on ARC preamps. To me, they sometimes sound great, but they can also sound bright or harsh. Its usually the more expensive ones that I end up liking (go figure). I don't know what your budget is, but I feel that the entry point for an ARC may be a little high. Another option would be to go with a different brand. Possibly a used Aesthetix or BAT. BAT would probably be the most realistic, and what I like about them is thy're entry level preamps are very good. I would definitely take an entry level BAT over an entry level ARC.

Minorl gave some really good info in his post above. I mentioned that a lot of people are having trouble mixing ARC and non balanced equipment. If the VT-100 is designed differently that some of the other amps that give problems, there's a great number of SE tube preamps that should do a great job for you, as well. Normally, its not such a big deal mixing balanced and se components, I was just being cautious given the problems with other amps. Unfortunately, I never ran my VT-100 se, so I can't give you any first hand info on that.
What about Audible Illusions? I have really loved them for the cost. You and I agree on the ARC preamps. I had one many years ago and got rid of it pretty quickly and ran a CJ. When I got my Quicksilver full function pre, THAT'S when I realized HOW important a great pre amp was. I would spend more on a pre than the amp when setting things up. Honestly I would get rid of the ARC amp and buy the Ayre AX7e like I just did. I lucked into mine through a friend, but it was the integrated I was going to get. It cuts out one component and a set of interconnects. It's balanced which is worth switching over to. It's just an inky black background and subtly sounds proper. Piano sounds like a piano and it has the speed and quickness to make the Vandy mid sing. The Treo's mid is the same as the 5 and is as quick a mid as you can find. You must have the electronics that can match it's speed or you lose the true musicality of it. I've heard it with a few different brands and the Ayre 7 and 5 integrates just make them sound right. I took my Ayre to hear speakers at a dealers showroom and it made all their CJ top of the line gear and their Esoteric amps not sound as good. That made me smile.