Himalayan SALT Lamp

I love the looks of these for my listening room. Are these ok to have in the same room as electronics?
fjn04
Could the potential corrosive effects be along the lines of "sea air"? Healthy to breathe maybe.

I'd avoid it if I had to choose, but then again I'm not so crazy about the darn things to start with. I like my expensive audio toys better. So choosing is easy.
Appreciate many of the responses so far. I was in an Audio Shop last week, and they had a couple nic-nacks that gave off a soft orange light. One was a globe, the other this plane piece. So I thought of the Salt Lamp because I had seen a nice orange one in a local health food shop. I would certainly keep it on a side table, and not on the same rack as my electronics. It's supposed to sweat a little moisture, if I understood correctly. I'm still going to proceed with caution.
A very interesting thread. I hire a retired Indian Medicine man weekly for a Dance around my Turntable before I listen. Best results I have when it is raining outside. Now I ask myself, can I improve soundstage while using a SALT lamp???
I just want a cool looking orange light, that will do no harm to my gear. I have no interest in learning anything else about a SALT LAMP. I apologize if I hadn't made that clear. Cheers -Don
More to discover