Need to upgrade but what to get need advice

I currently use a Yamaha RX-V2400 With a B&K Components Reference ST 125.2 Series 2 Power A Amplifier.I have Nht 2.5 speakers for l,r,(powered by the b&kamp)and audio center one center and 1.5 for my rears.the center and rears are powered with the Yamaha.I use a SA3 amp that powers my sub.i want to upgrade to either a pre /amp combo or just buy a av receiver.my budget is around 1500-2000.ive looked at new marantz,nad,and rotel stuff.Any advice or suggestions on brands?
128x128thirsty93
Thanks guys for your help.i always wanted to go tubes but don't understand the power ratings on these things.ive always heard good things about jolida and would entertain a pre amp and tube amp combo for a music only set up and use my avr for home theater.what would be a good pre amp amp combo new or used for 2000?

Adding the Jolida tube preamp to your system as previously stated should work great.

IMHO, your NHT 2.5i speakers are just not that suitable for a tube amp, although one could work. It would probably need to be at least 100w/ch which could easily exceed your budget.

NHT 2.5i specifications:
Impedance - 6 ohms nominal, 3.6 ohms minimum
Sensitivity - 86db

Tube amps generally work better with speakers where the minimum impedance only drops slightly below the nominal impedance. In addition to the impedance issue, when using a lower wattage tube amp, it would be best for the speaker's sensitivity to be at least 90-92db or higher.

As far as Jolida's products, the JD1000RC Integrated Stereo Tube Amplifier would probably work well, and does have the HT bypass. Since this is an integrated amp (preamp and amp in one chassis) there is no need for a preamp, however new retail is $2700.
What do you guys think of this combo with my 2.5..McCormack RDL-1 pre amp and DNA 0.5 amp.i can use this for music and us my avr for home theater.will this combo be a noticeable improvement over my current one.

Just adding the RLD-1 for 2 channel music listening should be a very noticeable improvement, and should be somewhat easy since it has HT bypass. The DNA 0.5 is also a very nice amp, and if it is a basic model, it can be sent to McCormack for upgrades to be even better.
I own a Jolida Fusion pre. All tube. Would work well in system as describe by Tls49. They retail at $1300. Could upgrade the B&K amp at later date. Not saying I have a problem with the McCormack route, just responding to your interest in a tube pre. Enjoy.