13yr old speaker upgrade

Okay I have a pair of dm604 s3 towers. My first big boy speakers. Incredibly happy with them. But I don't know any better cause I haven't owned anything else. I have the smaller of the two center channel speakers of that B&W series. I have moved into a bigger home. And now have them in 21'x17' room that opens up into a kitchen. I have in cieling surrounds that do the job. And a JLf112 subwoofer. I'm using a onkyo 818 av reciever. Now one of my towers have failed. (Suspected crossover). I want to purchase three similar front stage speakers. Three similar towers. I kinda want to keep my budget around $3000. I am also open to maybe going cheaper on the towers and purchasing an Emotiva amplifier to really drive the speakers to pick them up in performance. Any suggestions??
cisko213
I am going to suggest the new B&W CM 10's as well. I just took delivery of a pair two day's ago, and am breaking them in now. So far they sound awesome but BN tight, so will only get better with time. I bought them based on my owning & loving the CM 9's in the past. Yes they are $4k, but I got a deal on mine and suspect you can as well.
Remember i actually want to buy three similar speakers. I don't really like the look of the CM10. I actually do think they forgot to add a tweeter in the box and made a quick fix and just added that nub of a tweeter on top. I've actually looked at Ken Kriesel speakers. I can't justify the cost for the difference of sound for the 600 series and the CM series. I would rather save up and buy serious upgraded speakers for the front stage. For the future, I'm gonna start researching mixing studios and mastering studios here in Los Angeles. I want something professionals use not just speakers sold in a store.
Hi Cisko,

That's fine, good luck in your search, but no, the tweeter on top was not a last minute quick fix, that a little stupid to think so actually. Not liking it's looks is a matter of taste of coarse, but it sounds fantastic. In person they are stunning looking, and no pic really does them justice. Very well thought out design IMO. Having owned the DM 604's, I can tell you there is no comparison.
Thanks Telescope. I will give them a gander on Saturday. Also I'm assuming with the shape of the tweeter it is not the same as the tweeter from the PM series.