13yr old speaker upgrade

Okay I have a pair of dm604 s3 towers. My first big boy speakers. Incredibly happy with them. But I don't know any better cause I haven't owned anything else. I have the smaller of the two center channel speakers of that B&W series. I have moved into a bigger home. And now have them in 21'x17' room that opens up into a kitchen. I have in cieling surrounds that do the job. And a JLf112 subwoofer. I'm using a onkyo 818 av reciever. Now one of my towers have failed. (Suspected crossover). I want to purchase three similar front stage speakers. Three similar towers. I kinda want to keep my budget around $3000. I am also open to maybe going cheaper on the towers and purchasing an Emotiva amplifier to really drive the speakers to pick them up in performance. Any suggestions??
cisko213
Thanks Telescope. I will give them a gander on Saturday. Also I'm assuming with the shape of the tweeter it is not the same as the tweeter from the PM series.
No not the same at all. Make sure when you listen they at least take off the tweeter protective covers that they ship with. I doubt the pair they have will be broken in yet unless they got them at least a month ago. Give us a report if you get to hear them.
Fixed my woofers. Upgraded just my center channel. Had my video and audio system calibrated. I'm back in business