$10-15k speaker - Revel Salon2 / Usher BE-20

Greetings

I want to build a 2-channel stereo setup with speakers that works with all kind of music. I cant stand overly analytical speakers with hot treble. I don´t want listeners fatigue, I know it´s very personal so it´s a tough question.

I Heard a lot of bad things about the Usher on here, that they use cheap parts (Beryllium) etc. but maybe I´ll get the chance to hear them with the DMD.

For amplifiers I´ve been looking at the Pass Labs mono blocks x600.5.

I listen to a lot of Electronic music, so the speaker should be able to deliever powerfull Deep bass and be "fast and Clean".
128x128melchor
For volume and lots of bass, Aerial would probably be a good choice. I've seen several HT systems with them and they play very loud and clean.

For better sound quality and not so much volume, a pair of Vandersteen 3's and the matching subs would be very hard to beat. You would also have a lot more setup options with them. The 3's are very neutral but you can move either way depending on equipment and setup. You'll come in way under budget as well.
I didn't think Beryllium was a cheap element to use. The way speaker makers make it out, Beryllium is quite expensive and precious especially when used to make a driver. I am sure you will find the speakers that suit your taste. Pass amps are not known for warmth and such. Perhaps a different amp will have the qualities you seek like Mark Levinson.
I agree with Mechans on Beryllium. I know its expensive. The Pass amps I've had were fairly warm sounding, though. I had the older Aleph series amps. Maybe some of the newer models have a different sound. I haven't heard them in a while.
Hmm..ok well berylium per se isn´t cheap, but I read somewhere here I Think http://forum.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/fr.pl?cspkr&1290467798&read&keyw&zzusher that Usher don´t use real berylium.

Anyways, I am still looking for comments around these two particular speakers.