What speakers work best with electronic music?

I've been demoing lots of speakers lately, especially those in the Dynaudio & Focal lines. I personally own the Focus 160's. I listen to electronic music almost exclusively, with a little jazz & classical. I'm starting to find that I may just be looking for these speakers to do something they can't. They can play Jazz, Pop & Classical like I've never heard before in my life, but they just leave me wanting when it comes to electronic music. And it's understandable too, there are times where a single electronic track can have 60 different instruments going at once, sometimes even more. Only thing currently in my system that I wouldn't part with is my stereo F113's. Which speakers under $15,000 (used or new) should I be looking at it that will be able reproduce the complicated nature of a lot of electronic music with ease; something that just has jaw-dropping dynamic range?
coloneltushfinger
I also listen to a lot of electronic music and would recommend augmenting whichever speakers you end up purchasing with a high quality sub, possibly even two if your listening space is large. This generally allows the low frequency foundation of electronica to be reproduced more faithfully than with speakers alone. It also frees the main speakers to sort out the often complex mix of sounds in the mid and high frequency ranges to the best of their ability without the added burden of trying to reproduce extreme low frequency signals.
I'm a big electronica fan also and yes you want a speaker with very good dynamics and bass. My two favorites are the Zu Definitions and the Tekton Pendragons for electronica. If you're in the bay area PM me for a demo.

I do believe horns with subs would work great, as the best club (sound wise) in San Francisco is called Monarch. Google it and check out their horns. It's really a great system.
This is a job for... high quality waveguides or horns with high quality compression drivers, high quality prosound woofers, well designed crossovers, and possibly a distributed multisub system. Designed to be loafing along at 10% of its rated power handling on whatever your anticipated peaks are, thus ensuring negligible thermal modulation and negligible thermal or mechanical compression. Possible contenders include Classic Audio Reproductions, GedLee, PiSpeakers, JBL, Edgarhorn, and yours truly.

Duke
dealer/manufacturer
09-08-13: Morganc
I'm a big electronica fan also and yes you want a speaker with very good dynamics and bass. My two favorites are the Zu Definitions and the Tekton Pendragons for electronica. If you're in the bay area PM me for a demo.

I do believe horns with subs would work great, as the best club (sound wise) in San Francisco is called Monarch. Google it and check out their horns. It's really a great system.

wow, just spent the last two hours reading up on the Zu Definition MK IV. I am intrigued to say the least. I'm not going to lie, I really, really don't want to part with my JL's, however I could be convinced otherwise if a speaker could somehow do what the JL does, and better.

Do you own a pair?
Totem element line up. The most power full magnets for a speaker woofers on the market! and no crossover so best clean and pure signal to a woffer that you can get and looks great in the room makes the wife happy. Can get the best bass slam and through a small speaker like a subwoofer without one, which totem is known to shock pepole of! And bass reflex design more closer to the wall more bass! Had my dad try the Wilson Sasha up against the element earth and sound better then the sasha for bass and clearer image. And best of all half the price!
check out these links

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lwb2a49lev0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acp2w7fyafA