Best speaker that Proac ever made

Hello,
What do you believe to be the best speaker that Proac ever made ? Stand mount and tower versions. Not limited to the reference series or any other speaker series that Proac made.
sympaticonorm
Has anyone ever compared the Proac EBS speakers with some of the larger Proac tower speakers ?
I was going to mention the EBS, I have not compared them directly to the towers but I would take the EBS in a flash over any speaker they have ever made.
Ladok, I owned the original Response 2 for about 9 years and it is a great speaker. My change to the Response 2.5 was an improvement to me, especially in bass response.
I have owned the Response 1s, 1sc, 2, 2s, 1.5 and 2.5 and have heard most of the Studios and Tablettes, as well as Response 3 and 3.5 and d38(was importer in country for close to 10 years). All have the typical Proac sound and in right room and with right amplification, they can sing. I prefer the original Response 2, will take the 1sc to island as my last speaker, but don’t care much for the 2.5’s(big bass and veiled mids compared to smaller 2 or 1sc’s, but was probably, after the Tablettes, Proac most successful mdoel).