True Sound Works Apogee Diva Ultimate - Any Good?

Based on a demonstration many years ago, Apogee Divas are my dream speakers. Consequently I would like to hear a pair of refurbished Divas versus, say, Wilson WP8 (or Sashas), Magico Q5 (or Q7) and a pair of Sound Lab Ultimate U-1PX. I would love to hear from anyone who has compared the Divas with any of these high end speakers.

My dream is to own a pair or True Sound Works Ultimate Apogee Diva refurbished speakers one day. Am I deluded versus what is available now?
mgattmch
Lissnr,

do the TSW Full Ranges have to be bi-amped? Or can they be driven by one stereo amp? I run the Gryphon Colosseum amp so hopeful that this will suffice. Thanks for any advice.
I'm pretty certain the Full Ranges ( originally referred to simply as the "Apogee Originals") require bi amplification but I 'm sure your Gryphons would make a great 'Part A'. I would just give Rich a call if you get a minute as I believe they are getting pretty hard to find and he would be an obvious starting place. Good luck.
Thanks!...I will do that. I am told that it is sometimes best to use the same amplification for both ends, because it makes the work with the active crossover easier...and is a 'must' with a passive crossover. I am no techie, but I have been advised this by a few people whom I usually trust.
Your advisor(s) are absolutely correct for just those very reasons. BTW 2 prs of Gryphon monos powering FR's would be truly synergistic... WoW.
Or, I apologize for misreading, you mentioned that your Gryphon is a stereo amp, not mono blocs... Obviously no matter in functionality but as stated, another one of those into the FR 's would be quite a performance combination!