Warm airy musical speakers?

I am a newbie to Hifi. Well I have been reading on forums on and off for the last 5 years, but never had any system myself.

I'm a musician myself and have an idea of what type of sound I'm looking for. It is a warm, airy, open and organic sound with good midrange for vocals. Listen to jazz, acoustic music, norah jones, Diana Krall etc..

I don't like a cold and bright type of sound.

I've read alot of sonus faber, venere 1.5/2.0. Could be that kind of speaker I'm looking for?! Also I have read about focal aria 906. Seems to get great reviews.

I live far off any hifi-stores so I thought I will collect some good candidates for listening, when I visit a bigger city.

My budget is around $2000 - $2300 for both speaker and amplifier. New or used doesn't matter. For an amplifier I'm interested in tubes..

All recommendations are welcome!
philsons
Before spending any serious money, you need to get some listening experience. It would probably be a better idea not to put together a list of speakers to demo. "Warm airy musical speakers?", will mean different things to different people. Its just as important you hear speakers you don't like. You'll find that the way a speaker "sounds" in a review will not be how it sounds to you during a real demo. To see what I'm talking about, try to answer this question. How do you define warm? Explain to me what a warm pair of speakers sounds like.
Listen to ZD. Great post. Honestly, you're the type who should find a good dealer close to you who will walk you through things. You'd be amazed at how much money you'll save in the long run and he'll have a ton of quality gear that you can listen to most probably. Often they will have good used gear too that may do the trick. Where do you live? I promise you that you'll get tons of recommendations on who to go see, lol.
With your musical taste and budget you can't go wrong with the
Spendor 3/5's. There are a few listed here for about $700. I
had that speaker and it is outstanding. As far as
amplification you should check out Rogue Audio. BTW: His
budget is $2000 for speakers and amps!
You do realize when you ask a question like yours, all your going to get is what someone has or wants to have.

And none of them will be the right speaker for you. Read ZD's post carefully!
I would also suggest going to any local dealers near you to listen to speakers. They could also help recommend associated equipment that will keep you on the path of warm and airy.
Proac , Vienna Acoustics ,(Grand Series) and Golden Ear might be a few you might want to audition locally if you can.