Sonus Faber Minima Vintage v/s Cremona Auditor

Fellow Audiogoners

Would appreciate any first hand comparison between the Sonus Faber Minima Vintage and the SF Cremona Auditor speakers for my second system.

I have been offered both speakers (used) at more or less the same price point but am unable to audition them before the purchase.

These will be driven by a Sonus Faber Musica amp (50W into 8 ohms), with an Audio Aero Capitole CD player, in a room sized 9x11 ft and 8 ft high

I like romantic, SWEET but detailed/layered music (mostly jazz, late night, piano, vocals etc.) at low to modest volumes.

Thank You
lall
Lall, my room is 19' by 18'. I do not think any small monitor is able to handle the bass needed for orchestral music without the help of a good subwoofer. Maybe in a really small room with a powerful amp. Still like the Minima over the Cremona Auditor. The tweeter on the Minima is much better.
I can only comment on the Auditor Ms - which are a better speaker than the Auditor. I use the Sf Crem Aud Ms with McIntosh gear and I have no inspirations of upgrading. I am more than satisfied where I am at this moment. I use a REL B1 sub bass system with my Auditors. It took some time to get dialed in but once I was there the magic happened. My room is roughly 15' x 20' x 8'and is open on two sides. Sf is known for their ability to handle vocals/mid range but surprisingly the Audior Ms can dig deep. With either pair you would be very happy. No bad choice.
I owned the Musica along with the original Cremona Auditors for some years and in my opinion they made great music together. Haven't heard the Musica/Minima combination together though. Have listened to the Minimas with alternative amplification and liked their music production as well, although I would probably go with the former combination. Hope this helps in your decision!