could someone recommend some good acoustic music

in which to test klipsch speakers? I've read several post that tell of a harshness with horn speakers when it comes to acoustic music. Either you'll like them or you won't. I've only heard them during home theater use, so before I buy I'd like to hear how they sound with something that brings out their weakness (in some people's opinion) I go for more H/T, but my better half is more into music.
dbx
A Shout Toward Noon/Leo Kottke. Maybe hard to find but your search will be worth it.

I agree with Pops-Norah Jones. What a talent. Not sure about the CD but very good on vinyl.

If you want an easy-to-find, newer release, try Alison Krause and Union Station's new double live CD. Don't be scared off by the fact that it's a live performance--it is a superb recording. If you haven't heard Alison Krause, it would be a good introduction to one of the best female vocalists anywhere. She also has a great band, especially Jerry Douglas on dobro.

Of course, you can't go wrong with Joni Mitchell's "Blue."

This is a bit of a leap as I heard this for the first time last night, but check out Brian Bromberg's "Wood". Bromberg is outstanding in these solo, duo and trio jazz arrangements of upright bass backed by piano and drums. The recording quality on first listen seemed good.

Bromberg's energetic style wrings just about everything possible out of an upright bass from the top to the bottom. The other performers were also up to the task making for a quite entertaining listen.

BTW, we also sampled Bromberg's "Jaco". It is dedicated to Jaco Pastorius and showcases Bromberg playing acoustic and electric bass. Also a quite good release, though my preference was more to "Wood."
Soundtrack to "Oh Brother Where Art Thou" has some great tracks for putting a system through its paces.