Speakers that turn your analytical mind off?

I am fortunate enough to own a wonderful pair of speakers and yet I catch myself noting how good a flute sounds or some other dissected component of the music rather than the music as a whole. When I'm in the shower and listening to sonos through our bathroom in ceiling speakers, I don't dissect the music and find it much easier to connect with the music.
For those left brained folks, have you found speakers that turn your analytical mind off and allow you to connect with the music ass a whole?
schw06
Zd452,
Truly excellent point and one that I have a hard time admitting to myself. The problem is my expectations for the dollars spent. The price/performance ratio in audio is an asymptotic line but I believe my expectations are more of a straight line. Thank you for holding the mirror in front of my face.
But "ass a whole" is really priceless...please leave it alone. Don't edit, even if you can.
08-24-14: Arh
Maggies
Alan

Yes, and Sonus Faber. SF makes it easy to get lost in the music rather than the detail, and yet marvel at the resolution at the same time. A pretty astute balancing act.

What I like in correctly set up Maggies is that (esp. with a good sub or two), there's very little to distract you from the music--no overshoot and ringing, no cabinet resonances, less room interaction and resonant modes, less sidewall and floor bounce. You get the speed and detail while retaining the body of the music. The presentation scales up and down according to the ensemble size as well. I didn't realize how much cabinet noise I was listening through until I brought my Maggie 1.7s home last Fall.
Quad ESL57 replaced my Dynaudio C1 Sig.

Am now soaked in the music pretty much regardless of recording.