Speakers that turn your analytical mind off?

I am fortunate enough to own a wonderful pair of speakers and yet I catch myself noting how good a flute sounds or some other dissected component of the music rather than the music as a whole. When I'm in the shower and listening to sonos through our bathroom in ceiling speakers, I don't dissect the music and find it much easier to connect with the music.
For those left brained folks, have you found speakers that turn your analytical mind off and allow you to connect with the music ass a whole?
schw06
Great post. I totally agree, I want speakers to allow me to relax and enjoy and not analyze…It is really more then just the speakers it is upstream as well and synergy……..having said that the individual must use that as a goal… if you go to a typical dealer or go by reviews you will find yourself listening to screaming high's and heavy bass.
To your question, I want a really high resolution speaker that assures me that I am not missing any music but at the same time does not through detail in your face. I remember listening to speakers and realizing that my body posture was so tense, shoulders tight and forward, sitting on the edge of the sofa….thinking I wish my friends were here so they could hear this amazing sound…..and then after an hour or less just being exhausted and turning off the system. Won't say what those speakers are.

Now even as a dealer I can sit for hours and enjoy listening. Relaxing and enjoy a nice glass of Oregon Pinot…..or two…up late at night with no fatigue….