Has Anyone Found Shunyata Cables Sounding Thin?

I have noticed this with the introduction of some of Shunyata's latest offerings into my system. They are great cables but they need help in my system. I run cables in series to solve the problem and the results are stunning -- while going against audio principles and accepted audio "wisdom".
sabai
According to Psag, it looks like I am not the only one with the same perception -- thin-sounding Shunyata cables.

Psag,

Running cables in series is no more about tone controls than running single cabling is, IMO. You expect tone with a single cable, do you not? If the tone is thin, if the harmonics are not there with a single cable, then what do you do? You join the cable bandwagon and buy and sell and buy and sell in the hopes of reaching your sonic goals.

I do not see the problem in trying to find a way to restore harmonics by using cables in series. The problem is a theoretical one. The problem is not an actual one if the ears say yeah. If the ears say yeah then what's the problem? You say "... your ears will eventually tell you that [this is not so]." Really. So, what you are saying is that I cannot trust my ears -- and that you know the answer about my system without ever having heard it!

You say " I would not run cables in series, ever. Its [sic] a mistake." Well, this is an interesting statement. How do you know it's a mistake if you have never tried it? Does dogma take the place of the ears in audio? It's like people who nay-say various tweaks and accessories but have never tried them. They know in advance the answer. Really? In which case the mind closes the ears before they have a chance to listen. This is not the way I built my system.

Onhwy61,

I don't think that listing my components will be any help at all. How can it be? You cannot taste the food by reading the menu. If I tell you that I have Raidho C1.1 speakers, a Shunyata Triton power conditioner, etc. what will you possibly learn from that about what my system sounds like with cables in series?
"10-07-14: Psag
I have had a similar recent experience with the latest and greatest Shunyata power cord. Thin."

The more expensive ones are really fat.
People in audio often say 'trust your ears', as if that's the end of any and all arguments. I don't believe that to be the case. My priority has been to use components in such a way as to convey the signal as it was recorded. Once a cable affects the signal in a particular way, the use of a second cable in series will only take it further from the truth. A cable in series can't add anything to the signal, other than distortion.