Has Anyone Found Shunyata Cables Sounding Thin?

I have noticed this with the introduction of some of Shunyata's latest offerings into my system. They are great cables but they need help in my system. I run cables in series to solve the problem and the results are stunning -- while going against audio principles and accepted audio "wisdom".
sabai
"10-09-14: Sabai
Zd542,

Are you referring to the size of the cables or the sound?"

The size.
"My priority has been to use components in such a way as to convey the signal as it was recorded."

How? In order to do that, you would need a reference. Otherwise, how do you know if you are going in the right direction?
Deaf people can enjoy music. Deaf musicians can even create new music. The human brain is where music is created and comprehended, not the ear. Read a musical score and tell me it's not true.
Hi Onhwh61,
Come on now, if given a choice which would you choose? You seem to be going out of the way to downplay the necessity of ours ears. Anyway I was just trying to make what I believe is an obvious point. I don't mean to turn this into some drawn out philosophical argument. We'll just respectfully disagree regarding the "ears" issue.
Thanks,
Charles,
"10-11-14: Onhwy61
Deaf people can enjoy music. Deaf musicians can even create new music. The human brain is where music is created and comprehended, not the ear. Read a musical score and tell me it's not true."

It's not true. I just tried to do it. Honestly, though, I don't know how to read music, so that may have been a factor. It's not in me to quit either, so I expanded on the idea and tried something I already knew how to do. I ate a steak in my head. So much for that. I'm still hungry. You may want to rethink your approach before someone goes deaf, or starves to death.