Has Anyone Found Shunyata Cables Sounding Thin?

I have noticed this with the introduction of some of Shunyata's latest offerings into my system. They are great cables but they need help in my system. I run cables in series to solve the problem and the results are stunning -- while going against audio principles and accepted audio "wisdom".
sabai
10-11-14: Charles1dad
Hi Onhwh61,
Come on now, if given a choice which would you choose? You seem to be going out of the way to downplay the necessity of ours ears. Anyway I was just trying to make what I believe is an obvious point. I don't mean to turn this into some drawn out philosophical argument. We'll just respectfully disagree regarding the "ears" issue.
Thanks,
Charles,
Don't waste your breath, nothing is obvious to Onhwh61.
"Zd542, you don't know whether it's true or not because you don't have the knowledge base to perform the act of reading a musical score. Others may simply know more than you on this subject. Though I do like your point about the steak."

Have you no sense of humor? Yes, your point is valid. I think what some of us are suggesting, is that how we perceive music is the result of multiple factors. I say use your head. This allows you to use your ears because they're attached to your head, but also allows for the use of your brain, as well.
It totally defies logic (to us streight line guys) that adding cables in series would add anything but distortion and signal loss. Mathematically and physically, its an impossibility that the cables in series would not compromise the transfer of signal through that nonsensical configuration. This is one I need not listen to. My brain can easilly figure out what it does. If you are so adamant that it sounds "better", its only because you have problems somewhere else, where this capacitance nightmare is actually either high pass filtering or low pass filtering something. I know I have not heard your system but if you tell me you put water in your engine instead of gas, I would not need to hear your car to know what you have.
Sabai, thank you for giving some info about your audio equipment. I find it interesting that you use an Atma-sphere amp in that its designer has frequently stated that properly designed balanced I/O should eliminate the differences in how cables sound in a system. Obviously, that's not the case for you.
Years ago I worked with a really nice deaf woman named Janice, we became good friends. I invited Janice to a BBQ/party with other friends and family at our home one evening and after a while I observed Janice walking around with drink in one hand and a beer carton in the other , intrigued I enquired of the box . In sign she responded she could feel the music through the vibrations in the box. Is what Janice perceived subjective, the answer is surely yes although would Janice have got stereo with box in each hand.

I personally take notice of live music both live naked acoustic and with amplification, this is my reference, I have to rely on my memory of those events to select my components and voice my system.
My goosebump moments I think are when my head and heart tell me I'm getting close.
You might find this interesting if you havn't seen it, thanks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYTlN6wjcvQ