Cleaning new/sealed records?

Anybody do this? I have some sealed albums that I want to play for the first time. Should I clean with a solution first. I know Mofi makes a "Super Deep Cleaner" which can be used for this purpose.
robertsong
Always clean new records to remove whatever might be there, most likely "mold release" as many others have stated. Ultra sonic cleaning is incredible, makes any record better!
Terry9, thanks for your response but I'm not quite sure why you said, "you should listen".

I'm well acquainted with the sonic and phyiscal effects of mould release compound and the grit it attracts. I've posted about it for years, including my comment above.

We seem to be in agreement that it should be removed before the first play. Was your comment perhaps directed at someone else?
To Doug. I don't mean to speak for Terry, and I could be off; but I think he was giving you a compliment. Perhaps he should have phrased it: "When Doug speaks, you should listen". Because, from my point of view, all of your responses are very well informed, and extremely helpful. I've learned lots from your words. As I'm sure others have too.

Thanks!
I think he may have been saying that others should take your advice. Think of Yoda saying the sentence, and make sense it will.
"My blushes, Watson."

If that's what he meant, then I'M the one who should listen, lol.