Has anyone tried a "leather" turntable mat?

I was wondering if anyone has used one of the new "MooMats" or a "Hide in the Sound" leather turntable mat?

How are they compared to like a felt mat or even to a nicer Boston Audio/Audioquest/Funk Firm/etc. mat?

I had a leather turntable mat way back when, but it really didn't work very well. I was curious as to the new crop...
128x128mofimadness
My turntable platter is copper this sounds best leather is good for a jacket!!
No, but interesting and different. I have tried many things both purchased and home-made in an effort to better the sound of my TT of which I already feel is wonderful. I have finally realized that the solution, for me, is not to change the sound of my TT, but to free its sound (IMO). Remove any additves, and stop the normal vibrations and noise that muddies the sound. Once you get rid of the grunge, the TT can now speak for itself. If you don't like what it's saying after that, maybe you need a different TT.

Finally, I found what I was looking for with an SRA Base. This tweak was big for my TT, and when I add a mat now, I hear an additional color that I don't care for.
I heard, those made from Canadian Caribou have the best sound. But it is important that they died happy. Killed from a truck will support distortions ...