Telarc 1812 revisited

I've posted several threads about the trackability of this record and have received many scholarly answers, with emphasis on physics, geometry, compliance, weight, angles,price and all sorts of scientific explanations about tonearms, cartridges, VTA, etc, etc. Let's cut to the chase: I have a 1970's Pioneer 540 in the garage I bought for $5 at a thrift store plus an Audio Technica cartridge for which I paid $30 This combo. tracks the Telarc 1812 perfectly without problems while my $4000 Rega and $1200 Project bounce out of the grooves.. I'd really finally like to get some explanation and resolution as to this discrepanccy
boofer
Doug, I made me several times questions about all those old white papers by Shure, Stanton, Empire, ADC, Ortofon and many others where they were very emphatic of the critical importance of self cartridge tracking abilities in a cartridge design to achieve the best cartridge quality performance.

Could been wrong?, I don't think so: to many facts and experiences around that tell me all were right.

then: why vintage and today LOMC cartridge designers almost " does not cares " about?

whom told almost all LOMC manufacturers that 60um to 80um on track abilities value is enough?

why almost all LOMC designs came and comes with low to " medium " compliance?

any one of them tested their designs with high compliance against the low one or even intented to improve ( " severely " ) their cartridge design trackin abilities ? what they found out?

Years ago I was thinking and almost convinced that exist a serious impediment ( by design ) to manufacture a high compliance ( high tracking abilities. I know that there are other parameters to take in count through the cartridge design to achieve it. ) LOMC cartridge that can performs at top new quality level: to set new standards.

I was wrong because there is no cartridge design impediment to achieve it and the several vintage and today LOMC cartridge with high tracking abilities and top quality performance level: prove it.

Denon, Ortofon, Highphonic, Entré/My Sonic Labs, Linn, Satin, Sumiko, Benz Micro, Wilson Benesh and many more are proved facts on the whole subject.

For me is important to continue insisting in the subject because for whatever reasons we don't have the quality cartridge performance that can be achieved: in favor of MUSIC and in favor of we audiophiles that at the end are the ones that mantain ( through our each one money ) the lovely audio industry.

Where are the professional reviewers that many people ( certainly not me ) think are the " gurus " that is supposed are the ones that must help ( IMHO is their main responsability. ) all of us audiophiles in MUSIC benefit?

Why in October 2013 after so many many years of analog audio are we discussing ( almost starting!!! ) the cartridge tracking abilities that must be a solved issue?

R.
Yes, maybe some manufacturers/audiophiles/reviewers think is a solved one when ( IMHO ) certainly it's not, a mistake or a wrong way to think about: but why? because no one ask it? or because ignorance?

R.
Why in October 2013 after so many many years of analog audio are we discussing...
Where is this we? Who's discussing? The latest 25 posts are but vain soliloquoy.

This thread might cautiously ask of itself, "To be, or not to be?"

Lest some player recklessly declaim, "If it were done when 'tis done, then 'twere well it were done quickly."

;-)
This one is a forgotten classic and features spoken commentary explaining how the actual ordinance used was set up and recorded. I suppose people actually cared about such things in their recordings back in this one's day (1958 I believe). Vinyl was the actual target medium to show of back in 1958 with the MLP. It's also included in the MLP CD box set, volume 1, which is the copy I own.
Dear Mapman: I own two samples ( I bought it second hand. ) of that recording, very nice whole recording.

Regards and enjoy the music,
R.