Telarc 1812 revisited

I've posted several threads about the trackability of this record and have received many scholarly answers, with emphasis on physics, geometry, compliance, weight, angles,price and all sorts of scientific explanations about tonearms, cartridges, VTA, etc, etc. Let's cut to the chase: I have a 1970's Pioneer 540 in the garage I bought for $5 at a thrift store plus an Audio Technica cartridge for which I paid $30 This combo. tracks the Telarc 1812 perfectly without problems while my $4000 Rega and $1200 Project bounce out of the grooves.. I'd really finally like to get some explanation and resolution as to this discrepanccy
boofer
I posted three times here and in other threads this sentece that you certainly did not read, here again:

" EVERYTHING THE SAME
Unfortunately, everything is never the same. Modifying a system to enable extreme behavior in one parameter invariably affects other parameters. To wish otherwise is not engineering - it's fantasy.
Hi all: I am now out of the office, participating in European audio shows for the next two weeks to introduce my latest "Etna" cartridge design. Besides, I believe that I have already written enough on this particular topic (and backed up my position with measurements supplied by neutral, independent organizations).

Given the notable absence of any worthwhile rebuttals so far, I will now bow out of this thread.

kind regards, jonathan carr
Doug/Peter: Better yet, don't think nothing: to know and to contribute on the subject you have to listen to that recording several times and understand first what is happening down there and then you can have first had experience to make a serious contribution to the tracking cartridge abilities/distortion relationship.

With out those experiences you are only guessing??? with out any help and we need help to learn.

R.