Dynavector XV-1s vrs Transfiguration Proteus

I am interested in opinions on these two carts. If you have heard them. Which is your preference and if possible your description of its sound character. What loading you prefer for either cart.
pcosta
Have heard the XV-1s vs. the Transfiguration Aria (now gone). Both are great cartridges (duh) and do "everything" right, but to my ears the Transfiguration was more musical and the Dynavector more analytical overall.
I have heard the Dynavector XV-1s and the Transfiguration Orpheus (now discontinued), and both are very fine cartridges. I agree with Ptmconsulting that the Transfiguration was more musical sounding, I would even say more natural sounding. I think I would call the Dynavector more dynamic and revealing than analytical though. I could see the Dynavector sounding analytical in a system that is already lean sounding, just as I could see the Transfiguration sounding lifeless in a system that is already warm sounding.

Which you would prefer would mainly depend on the rest of your system, as synergy is key. If your system/room is a bit too lively, the Transfiguration would probably suit you best. If you are looking to inject some life and energy into your system, the Dynavector would probably work best for you.