Phono stage good for classical and jazz?

Does anyone knows a phono preamp that provides details, good soundstage, & a wide dynamic range. I listened to classical (including orchestra) and jazz mostly.

Willing to spend $1k to 2k. Did some research, Ear 834 and Rogue Audio seem to be within reach but have no clue about how they sound.
jackyjack
Frogman- It sounds like the 834's built in SUT can be bettered. Maybe a Lundahl or Bobs devices matched w/ the right cart, could be worth a shot. The only EAR I have heard was the 912. Very good, as it should be for the asking price. I am thinking about an 834P for an Amadeus and DV 20X-L. Another that always comes to mind in this range is the K and K. I think an assembled standard (non-maxxed) version costs less than the 834 dlx. The latter is now $2600 US.
I can endorse a Pass phono stage on any type of music. I would be very cautious on any phono stage that only sounds good on limited ranges of music.

I have never heard the Liberty but I have personally dealt with the head of the company and think he's exemplary to deal with. I would be shocked if he put out a bum product.

I do know someone who has the Liberty and he did not choose the Liberty because it fit a budget. This person could have gone for a far costlier phono stage but didn't. He thinks it's that good and he's not one to spend $ for the sake of it. He will spend big $ if he thinks it will get him sonics he can't get for less. In other words, I do value his feelings on gear.
Also recommend the Liberty phono pre. Think you can do an in-home demo, which is always nice. Also saw a nice Herron and Parasound JC 3 for sale here in your price range that very likely would not disappoint. Best of luck.