Turntable upgrade, tweaks, or stay put?

I have a music hall mmf-7, stock with goldring eroica and project speed box. Rest of system: Wilson audio Sophias, Musical fidelity KW 500, Musical fidelity Trivista DAC, and Musical fidelity CD player. I really enjoy the mmf7 and have no real complaints. However, I know it is the weakest link in my system. I wonder how much better it could be. Do you think I would have to spend $5-6000 or more on a new tt to get significantly better sound? Any recommendations? Or would some tweaks be smarter? Or just save my money and buy more records? Thanks in advance. As I said, I like my mmf7, but wonder if I am missing out by not having something of similar quality to the rest of my system.
arsh
Separates tend to have some advantages, like isolation and dedicated power supplies. But if the circuit in your kW intergrated is similar to the stand alone then you may already have a very good phono stage on your hands. Best to try to audition another quality phono stage and see how the kW stands up to it. A number of online retailers with good return policies if there isn't a dealer nearby with something that interests you. Music Direct has the Avid line. It was Chris there who put me onto what a great phono stage that Pulsus is. And he has heard a lot.
Ok, so I am thinking of going all in with the scoutmaster. Is the SDS a worthwhile upgrade? Thanks for your opinions!
Is the SDS a worthwhile upgrade

Absolutely, some would consider it a must.
I added a stainless steel clamp and replaced the belt. Definitely improved the sound. Now I am waiting for my SDS to arrive. Will keep you posted on the results. Thanks all for your comments.
IMHO, there are 5 areas of attention to get the most out of an analog setup:

1. Physical Setup (table geometry, equipment isolation, speaker placement, etc.)

2. Room Acoustics

3. Source cleanliness

4. Equipment

5. Power (as in, from the wall) Considerations

...maybe even in that order...maybe. I thought I had tackled #3 - I had started the w/ Disc Doctor process, then moved to MoFi Enzyme+ w/ DIY vacuum. I recently bought the Klaudio Ultrasonic Record Cleaner. Wow. The biggest single "upgrade" I've ever done.

No, 4 of the 5 aren't sexy. But if you're looking to upgrade your experience, all must be considered.