Best mm cart for VPI scout/jmv-9 memorial arm

My system consists of

Onkyo TX-NR905
Polk RTi12 fronts
Polk CSi A6 center
Polk CSi5 surrounds
SVS PB12-NSD
meambler
No, that is not the only drawback to the Soundsmith, you would have the shipping costs as well as the wait time.

Yes, there is a difference in the sound quality each one produces.
So I picked up an Ortofon 2m Bronze.

Any suggestions on phono cables? I'm temporarily using a pair of monster interconnects that was used for a CDP and a piece of 16g solid copper wire for a ground between the receiver and TT.

I have a hum issue when the record is playing and a light static sound when not playing a record coming through my speakers.

I am using the phono amp in the Onkyo for now. The cables will need to be shielded due to their location, which is on either side of a table standing Sony 46" LCD TV about 5-6 feet apart.

I can't relocate anything for now so that is out of the question.

Not looking to spend a lot of money on them. I know some of you think expensive ones yields good things. While others think it's fools gold to spend a ton on interconnects.

Please be specific with the brand names and model # of the cables you would recommend.

Thank you
Please at least consider morrow audio phono cables. Inexpensive and I have found them to be close to the performance of cardas tone arm cable.
Why should I not just try these #2680 cables from Monoprice? They are 18awg solid copper wire, 24ct gold plated plugs, and they are shielded.

Why should I spend more?