$5k Upgrade

I have a clearaudio champion, zyx airy3, and k&k maxxed out phono. Thinking of upgrading and considering well tempered amadeus gta or versalex, new cartridge, or even new phono like herron vtph2. I don't necessarily think there is anything lacking, just chasing improvements.
128x128truemaineiac
Thanks for the responses. I have a dedicated circuit with 6 GA wire and an upgraded outlet. I also have a BPT transformer but have found that with my current and previous amplifiers that the sound is better coming straight from the wall. I do put my K&K phono through the BPT however.

Rosco, the Rock 7 is an interesting option, I have been reading up on it, one review seemed to say it was close to WT Amadeus but you seem to think it was a big step ahead. I have heard that the ZYX Universe and 4D do really take it to another level, something I have been considering. My room is pretty big and it would be good to have a bit more good solid bass.
take a look at the Transfi Salvation thread. The Salvation TT and Terminator arm combination is about $4500.
I see there is a Doshi Aalap preamp listed here

The phono and main pre are to die for in dynamics and resolution
Sell your phono stage and never look back
Whoops...posted my comment on your system thread.

You may want to consider an ultrasonic record cleaner and some movable acoustic panels.
If you are referring to reviews of the Rock 7 with the Rega 301 arm, note that this is a quite modest arm. The Rock certainly benefits from a better arm which distances it further from the Amadeus. And arm switching gives you a further upgrade path with this table. For better, for worse. I heard satisfying and worthwhile improvements with an Audiomods and the Moerch DP-6 and now DP-8.