What kind of power cord comes with expensive gear

I was just pondering power cords today . I started wondering what kind of power cords come with expensive gear . Over A few grand up to cost no object pieces . If they come with run of the mill black rubber shielding cords i can convince myself to never buy an aftermarket power cable again .

Any owners of said equipment or with knowledge on this subject please chime in .
128x128maplegrovemusic
"If they come with run of the mill black rubber shielding cords i can convince myself to never buy an aftermarket power cable again."

Just think how much more $$$ will be in your retirement account! :>)
I do not want a component maker to ship a component with an expensive cord and charge me for it! No, thank you!

I will select the cord which matches best and is complementary to my rig. It would be a mistake for these companies to supply a cord which may sound good on their voicing system(s) but may not in fact be a fantastic cord.

Component makers without expertise in cabling should do exactly as they are, supplying a basic cord. Of course, this doesn't give anywhere near the performance potential of the component, but it's a lot better than leaving selection of power cables up to people who have no idea what your rig is and what sounds good to you! If component makers supplied high end cables, depending upon the cables that could actually be a negative, paying for a device which would hinder performance.

And, yes, some component designers/manufacturers are clueless about cabling. :(
>> And, yes, some component designers/manufacturers are clueless about cabling. <<

As are most audiophiles...

-RW-

A manufacturer of expensive gear may ship with a stock black cord. But that is not what they will use to demonstrated their gear at shows. Audio Research ships their reference Series with cheap stock cords but they use expensive Shunyata cables at shows and in their factory listening room.
This may echo some of the other responses but,I am glad they don't offer more than a adequate powercord.
That give me the option to buy what I prefer. The debate about powercords can go on forever and a equipment manufacturer would be foolish to enter into that with a prejudice for one brand or another. I am not debating the effectiveness of aftermarket powercords, as I have on on 90% of my equipment. And I have a brand preference and would not like that idea that I paid an extra 200 or 500 dollars for a PC that I wouldn't use and couldn't sell. I could sell it because, I would need to keep it to maintain
all original equipmenty, packing and manuals for resale.