What kind of power cord comes with expensive gear

I was just pondering power cords today . I started wondering what kind of power cords come with expensive gear . Over A few grand up to cost no object pieces . If they come with run of the mill black rubber shielding cords i can convince myself to never buy an aftermarket power cable again .

Any owners of said equipment or with knowledge on this subject please chime in .
128x128maplegrovemusic
My expensive (for me) monoblocks came with POS PCs normally packaged with computers. Manufacturer shipped with these because he says everyone always ends up upgrading them anyway, so why bother trying to guess what each person will prefer. I agree, although this helps you not at all.
" ....it makes sense to provide an inexpensive power cord with any component. audiophiles like to tune their systems with after-market power cords...."

Not Always ....

REGA, LFD, and NAIM are among the few that provide (and recommend) their own high-end power cables for their high-end gear. As it was explained to me in general terms, they design / "custom tune" them for their kit.

Personally, the power cables that came bundled with my new REGA OSIRIS amp and ISIS cdp gear is a $200 - $300 range product custom made for them by KLOTZ in Germany. Top shelf construction here - nothing cheap here.

NAIM even has one much, much higher in the $$ range for their kit.

I was initially skeptical. Ultimately I was very pleasantly surprised that they out-performed my other expensive after-market OYAIDE, ECOSSE, and FURUTECH cables modded with their very expensive top gold plated connectors.

Again, the latter cords are still killer power cords in their own right that take on most comers; it's just that the REGA high-end cords worked best with the REGA gear.

These other power cables I faithfully still use as replacements in my B system and in my AV system with stellar results.

FWIW....
With my experience of 2 products: Conrad Johnson Premier 350 and Lamm ML2.1 both comes with standard looking cords but voiced to match their products. They confirmed that those cords were custom ordered with purpose.