Wet Cleaning the Stylus

Wet cleaned the stylus of my Ortofon Cadenza for the first time. Purchased it new two years ago and never considered going beyond using a stylus brush. A friend recommended wet cleaning it and WOW, what a difference it made.
If I wet-clean the stylus on a daily basis can I expect to get the same WOW same reaction. What about cleaning the stylus on hourly basis. How about between side A and B:)
Any recommendations on an effective and safe stylus cleaner.
cinellipro
Please explain HOW you are using Mr. Clean Eraser.
Wet? Dry?
Move it over the stylus? Move the stylus over it?
C'mon now, details!
Magic Eraser comes in a cardboard box and it looks like a small white brick of styrofoam. Put the M.E. in a position where you can safely drop the tonearm and cartridge onto the M.E. in a vertical motion. Do not go side to side or you might damage the stylus, etc...
Use the 'Original Magic Eraser' only and keep it dry at all times. Two or three drops should be sufficient.
I'm not certain that I'm correct on this but what I've read is that wet cleaning your stylus could potentially loosen the adhesive that is holding the diamond.
Anyhow, Original Magic Eraser is the real deal!
The wet cleaning fear was an old problem years and years ago when the Last first came out, a few types of carts seemd to have the stylus fall off. At least that was the complaint. Not more than a few such complaints, repeated over and over.. (as far as i can tell) And it became a 'legend'
No one I know of has ever had any problem in YEARS and no current comments of any type about such an instance happening.
So I would chalk it up to 'old wives tale'.

((If YOU were a cart maker and someone sold a liquid which would double the life of stylus.. Thus cutting your sales in half.. Wouldn't YOU also start a rmour that the product could do terrible things..LOL))