Unbalanced to balanced VPI junction box change?

I have a VPI classic 1 with Valhalla wiring. Currently have a rca junction box and considering changing for XLR. My only reservation is needing to upgrade wiring along with the junction box. For my taste an approximate $1000.00 upgrade. I love the sound now, would be worth upgrading?
128x128harris4crna
You would not need to upgrade the tonearm wiring, it just plugs into the connection box with the Limo connector already there. The wiring inside the box are so short lengths 1 to 2 " that I would not worry about that what so ever. Question is why would you want to change the box, do you have a balanced phono stage ?

Good Listening

Peter
Why rewireing or upgrading tonearm wiring?
You can use common ground + signal pins on each balanced recepticle.
There's a 5-pin balanced recepticle as well with R+-,L+-,G just like in this phonostage:
http://www.violectric.de/Pages/en/products/ppav600.php
If you plan to run the cartridge (which is an inherently balanced source) in balanced mode, one thing you might consider is the fact that you will have a low impedance balanced line connection, which in plain English means that you will not be able to hear any differences at all if you change the wire.

This is because a true balanced line connection has that much immunity to interconnect cable artifact. So no worries!
I have an XLR junction box...no need to change from Valhalla (unless you want better sound - I had Nordost and now have Discovery...in MY system, it sounds much better). Just get the junction box and install it yourself ..easy to do.