Need more outlets

I only have one accessible outlet. Can anyone recommend a quality power strip?

Rig:
Portal Panache integrated amp
Marantz cd 5004
Wyred 4 Sound DAC1
Bellari phono amp
Rega p1 TT
musicrover
I should add to my previous post that in addition to the Hammond power strip I referred to, which is basically an outlet multiplier, I use this BrickWall surge suppressor/line filter. The eight outlets on the BrickWall are not sufficient for my system, so I use the power strip in series with one of those outlets.

Regards,
-- Al
The PS Audio Dectet is a no nonsense power bar with an IEC connector - so YOU get to choose the power cable you want to use

Many power bars have fixed cable that makes upgrading less attractive
Thank you for the replies thus far. My big concern is not to purchase something that will choke off/ bottleneck the overall sound quality.
My big concern is not to purchase something that will choke off/ bottleneck the overall sound quality.

Well - Furutech is one of the few companies that has a line of unfiltered distribution bars

Pricey - but extremely good

Take a look at http://www.furutech.com/products/power-distributors-filters/

I made my own for much less, but I would not recommend this unless you are a serious hobbyist or in the electrical field.
The Furutech e-t60 looks like something that would work well for me, however they are pricey as williewonka suggested. Any others that would fit my needs but perhaps at a lower price point?