Need more outlets

I only have one accessible outlet. Can anyone recommend a quality power strip?

Rig:
Portal Panache integrated amp
Marantz cd 5004
Wyred 4 Sound DAC1
Bellari phono amp
Rega p1 TT
musicrover
Just as an update and not my final say on the Blue Circle PLC Thingee I'd like to state that I really, really like what I'm hearing. Everything I have ( Marantz PM-15S2b and 15S2b SACD player, OPPO blu ray player, NAD tuner, Samsung Plasma TV and TWC cable box) are plugged into it and it all sounds rather fine, even better than before.

I know it's considered verbotten to put everything on just one outlet but so far there are no downsides I can hear. However the capacitors in the Thingee cleans things up is beyond me but the results are a cleaner presentation, deeper soundstage (due to the notes having that super clean aspect), and overall more revealing presentation. There's a track on Quadro Nuevo's Mocca Flor titled Sultana where a small metal drum marks time for most of the piece (left of center, towards the back). What I never heard was how much earlier it starts to mark time, how softly it begins. :-)---big time.

The most interesting thing is that I now have to attenuate the volume a full 3db as my previous setting is now much too loud for my tastes. I don't need the extra volume as I'm hearing so much more along with the greater dynamics that are coming through. This is making me wonder if I shouldn't have ordered that 10 AWG Cullen Red Copper PC as the TTG 14AWG PC seems to be doing the trick.

I can't draw any conclusions on the TV picture until I plop in "Mud" tonight and will post again with what I see. That, and after what Al mentioned, I have more permutations to go through. After a few days of leaving it at is, I'll have the new PC to try and then piggyback the BrickWall as well. Nothing like having to pick and choose which better setup to use. :-)

All the best,
Nonoise
One thing I neglected to mention was that after posting the above, I sat back down for some more serious listening and realized the AC was running. Before now, I could never really listen with it on as it's just 6' to my right and drowns out everything needed to seriously enjoy the music. Even on its lowest setting, it interferes enough with the sound so as to be a distraction. If anyone were to observe me turning it off and on, in the heat, just to hear some good music, they'd think me mad. It's not on the same breaker as my rig yet I'm getting such better sound that I simply overlooked it.

There's something special going on here with this Thingee.

All the best,
Nonoise
Anyone tried one of the Cullen Cable Gold Series Power Strips?. 219 plus shipping. Comments.
I just received the Red Copper series shortly after my last post. If the power strip is made to the same standards as this cord, I'd look into it. Patrick Cullen has been around long enough to know his way around cables and for what he charges, it's a no brainer.

I'm still loving my Blue Circle Thingee but if all you want is a power strip that is nothing more than an extension of your wall outlet, I'd look into it.

All the best,
Nonoise
Now that I've had it in my system for a few days (!) the Blue Circle 2x PLC Thingee is thingeeing along just fine. The blu-ray transfer of "Mud" is top notch to begin with but the picture just seems to pop a bit more. Even regular cable TV with all its different hues of standards seems better so I'll leave it as is for a week or so and then bypass the Thingee and plug it back into the BrickWall to see if there's any noticeable degradation.

I've only had a few days to get used to the Thingee on its own when the Cullen Cable Red Cooper PC arrived. It's an extremely well made 10AWG PC that I used instead of the supplied, generic PC that came with the Thingee. What I hear on my favorite CDs is more bloom, depth and detail on the bottom end, an overall easier to hear presentation and some really beautiful highs that can shimmer, tingle and decay nicely.

Piano now has that glass like quality with the upper registers and that slight, initital metallic effect of the notes hitting the strings blending with the notes themselves and the soundboard. I heard it with just the Thingee and can't really attribute it to the Cullen PC but the combo is like a blessing: they were made for each other.

I know, I'm just imagining all of this so just humor me and get a PLC Thingee and when you need a good PC, check out Cullen Cables offerings.

All the best,
Nonoise