Reviews of $10k plus ics, speaker wires, and pcs

Do you think reviewers should do such cables? What about $30k plus components?
tbg
Mapman, I certainly am not saying as you and Czarivey are that they are unecessary. That is just your opinion.

Also while no self-respecting scientists would ever say that anyone is qualified to state that something is true without substantiation for this, I do have respect for some reviewers but only because I know how careful they are to optomize the piece being reviewed.

While there was a day when I would very seriously pursue listening to something that HP or JGH recommended, that day is gone. I have to hear it myself or have it recommended by a handful of people I know around the country and now abroad.

Incidently, I think written postings on Audiogon or AudioAsylum are virtually worthless. But some where everyone posting shares a preference can be useful. Unfortunately, those who don't share that preference often feel compelled to jump in a muck up the useful thread.
The reason of my strong beleif about scam is based on basics of Electronics and nearly 30 years of retailing business. I recognize quickly many kinds of schemas and chains. I know all values and what they should actually be and not only on audio merchendises weather they've been or haven't professionally or unprofessionally reviewed. That's what I do for living and at the same time share with you all so to bring cognitivity back to ones who left it somewhere let's say in audio-wire assembly plants.
I can tell you from the best of my knowledge I have too many proofs that my state of mind changed other people's state of mind(layer of society does not matter) by moving brainwash clouds outside of one's cognitivity. I tend and wish to drive the scam market down for good to benefit other people and certainly myself together.
You can get a big boost in SQ sometimes just by flipping the direction of the interconnects. Scout's honor.
Carivey,
You can believe anything you want, as I said Total Freedom. Cool isn't it? Conversely, others have the same freedom you have, why do you need them to think exactly like you do? If you believe cables over $50 are a scam, great, carry on. If others do not, that's their right. End of story.
You can strut around feeling superior because you've seen an assembly line.
BTW: My deduction from your previous statement is that you're full of crap. That's how I react when someone states they know everything about everything and they are doing it for the benefit of "the people".
Czarivey, I can certainly understand why some folks regard high priced cables as scams, but really, don't you think that ordinary folks, the ones with iPods and Best Buy all in one components, view everything in high end audio as a scam?