What most important in the sound of your cables?

The most important thing in the sound of my cables are speed and clarity without being bright. I like a natural sound as well with a little bit of fullness. This thread is about telling others what you like and what cables give that to you.
calvinj
Hello Calvin,
Pursuit of a natural -organic character is the objective for every component and accessory in my system. I've settled on the Ocellia Silver Reference IC and SC. They are resolved and nuanced and definitely meet the "natural" sound criteria I must have. They're a wonderful fit in my audio system. I believe that natural is the highest compliment that can be given regarding an audio product.
Charles,
The new version of Nordost's cable line should be on your "short list". They have speed and clarity in spades, and the newest versions also have just a touch of warmth. I recently upgraded my system to a full loom of Nordost Frey, and was astonished at the improvement in sound quality.
Well you basically covered speed, clarity, natural, and fullness. All nice features to have, but hardly companions, IMHO. All cables I have heard of vary between the full musical weight camp (sometimes too slow) and the speed and resolution camp (sometimes too thin). Most manufacturers try their best to balance these traits the best they can, but you obviously cannot go East and West at the same time. So where their efforts fall is the subject of debate for many.

Years ago, I was more into chasing the ultimate in resolution, but I found that listening sessions became shorter and less frequent due to increase in listening fatigue (too much information). Nowadays, I tend to prefer cables that lean slightly to the natural or musical side of the fence. Sure, I don't want slow cables that lull me to sleep, but I'm more into a relaxing musical experience now than I am in chasing the highest level of resolution that won't allow me to relax and enjoy the music. As always, YMMV.
I will be doing a demo of the high fidelity ct1 ultimate reference speaker cables . I am using an ultimate reference power cord in my system now. I just added it. It is amazing It added depth, speed in clarity in spades to my system. I was some atlas mavros speaker cables but I will be trying the high fidelity ct 1 ultimate reference speaker cables this weekend. I'm hoping I get more improvements to my sound. I find myself needing speed and clarity but with a fair amount of organics because I hate listening fatigue. I like a natural sound but if it's too dynamic I get listening fatigue really fast.