Does anyone have feedback on the TERK Pro antenena

Application: Attempting to pull in stations approx 100 miles away. I have good visabilty.
fiat8
The Pro was definitely better than the MD whip antenna. I live in Manhattan and just switched.
As Rarl mentioned, this is dependent on the power of the transmitter. If the stations that you are interested in don't have the power to get the signal to you, I wouldn't waste a lot of money on an antenna. The carrier frequency of the stations you are interested in will tell you what 'class' of station it is which can be used to determine what the maximum power of their signal might be.
Check out www.ccrane.com. For all the Art Bell fans out there, you know what I am talking about! For AM Radio, the $100 Justice antenna is very good. You must tune it to each AM station, but most of the time, there is absolutely ZERO AM static. For FM, they have a "cheap" FM Reflect antenna for $30. It probably cost $2.00 to manufacture but it does work very well for a simple wire antenna and is much better than the homemade split speaker wire antennas we have all made. I use both everyday and am happy.
TERK is garbage. MD whip is very good omnidirectionally and the $30 FM Reflect from ccrane.com will beat it for unidirectional reception. Good luck.
I agree with Rcprince...the Terk magnifies the garbage as well as the signal. I'll sell you mine (I don't use it anymore), but I can't recommend it to you. It may work okay, but I agree with most of the above...there's not much you can amplify if the signal isn't being sent that far. 100 miles is probably too far for most FM stations, except maybe the highest powered. I hooked up an old rusting rooftop TV antenna and I think it does a much, much better job than the Terk ever did.