Audio and Wine?

I was wondering whether any audiophiles out there share my wine obsession? I�ve found recently that my interest in wine and audio is very similar �

both eat up a lot of my disposable income
are very expensive and technical
very difficult to downgrade (or drink lesser wine) as time goes by.

Also, both interests (or obsessions) attract some scoffing or ridicule from non-believers. At least with audio, one has what could be called an investment, but with wine, the pleasures are more ephemeral. Anyway, are there any other wine aficionados out there? If so, what are your three favorite wines? Mine are:

(1) Neiabum Copolla Directors Reserve (both cabernet and merlot - $30).

(2) Groth Vineyards - just about anything � Cabernet ($48), Merlot ($35), Chardonnay ($25) or Sauvinon Blanc ($17).

(3)Whitehall Lane (Merlot - $22).

Best I�ve had � Whitehall Lane Reserve Cabernet �95 ($125).
128x128outlier
I like good Burgandies and Late Harvest Reislings and gravitate towards solid state.
I love good wine, and appreciate all the above suggestions. I was fortunate enough to have a neighbor for several years who was a wine distributor. He would just tell me what I needed and what was great and everything was at wholesale. I got spoiled very fast, and can not really go back to the marginal wines I was previously drinking. My favorites include Cosentino: signature, Poet, and Cab Franc. Chateau St Jean Cinq Cepages is amoung my very favorite--but hard to come by. I used to enjoy Cain Cuvee when it was about $17 a bottle (no one knew about it then). At it's current price it's not such a bargain.
For all you theory-holders - here's one right down the middle for you: I like beer, heavy metal, horns, and solid-state.

I have a one-tower BevAir kegerator instead of a wine closet.

I hate processors. I like analog, but play mostly CDs. $20/bottle is an expensive wine for me, but I keep tasting notes and pick good ones for the money.

Cheers all, and a happy and safe 4th!
So many big reds mentioned. To me California Cabs and Bordeaux are like solid state and Burgundy, and a good part of Northern Italy are more tubelike. Just kidding, I couldn't resist! As a 11 year veteran of the wine biz my tastes have certainly changed. I began as a Zin fanatic, a sucker for any blowsy fruit bomb that came down the pike. My tastes slowly migrated to the more elegant end of the spectrum, Pinot Noir, Sangiovese, Nebbiolo, wines of fragrance, delicacy, and earth. Sometimes the best thing isn't the most obvious. And for you Cab lovers tired of California rip-off prices two recommendations, L'Ecole No. 41 in Wash. state, great wines and Marty Clubb is a great guy, and many Bordelaise-style wines coming out of the Stellenbosch region of South Africa, such as Rustenberg and Klen Constantia. Sorry to be so long-winded but it's great to see a wine thread here. Cheers!!