What audio components are heirloom quality?

I am trying to think 20 years ahead but have a sincere desire to put an audio system together with the intention of one day passing it on to my child. What do you consider to be heirloom quality? What is the audio version of the 67 Shelby GT500 that will help keep the next generation engaged in the hobby and nostalgic? Speakers?Amps? What would you want to pass on to your child 20 years from now?
schw06
Tannoy Prestige range speakers. Even says that on their brochure - will become family heirlooms one day :) I tend to agree + they sure sound gorgeous.

Amps - Mcintosh.
forgot to mention Technics 1200 mk2 that is out of production since 3 years ago.
Consider a pair of vintage McIntosh or Marantz tube amps, if you can find a nice pair. You really can't go wrong with either. In any case it must be TUBES. Surely no SS amp 20 years or more hence will make the grade. There is just something about exposed tube gear that will always keep people intrigued thus maintaining and elevating their value. No speaker will have the physical allure or universal appeal a beautiful tube amp has. SS, forget it. Today's best will be superceded by tomorrows offerings and there is no visual attraction unless you consider the case which may have a "dated" appeal to some but still, heirloom quality? What could ever compete with the glow of a vacuum tube? It's always going to be cool and vogue and thus will maintain and increase in value.

Hey, want to buy an old Perreaux amp, about 25 years old. An old friend, who I haven't seen in years, dropped it off to me last Sunday knowing I'm into audio. He bought it many years back from his late audiophile brother-in-law who at the time upgraded to ARC gear. He can't get it fixed and thought I might want it. Thanks for thinking of me Alan, just what I need, a broken 25 year old SS amp. I guarantee it will make a great door stop. You think someone would ever use a McIntosh MC30 as a door stop?