What audio components are heirloom quality?

I am trying to think 20 years ahead but have a sincere desire to put an audio system together with the intention of one day passing it on to my child. What do you consider to be heirloom quality? What is the audio version of the 67 Shelby GT500 that will help keep the next generation engaged in the hobby and nostalgic? Speakers?Amps? What would you want to pass on to your child 20 years from now?
schw06
What is considered an "heirloom" is a very personal thing. Not sure how to answer this usefully. Each family will have its own considerations regarding heirlooms.
NO equipment will withstand the march of technology and social change
My 1966 Fender Deluxe Reverb still sounds darn great (many of you must know that that model IS substantially better than today's) and so is my 1977 Strat. The choices of musicians are still in that era. I'm sure sure that there something ALWAYS will be
You want an Heirloom buy a Ferrari GTO or 1913 nickel. Audio equipment Isn't an heirloom.
"Audio equipment Isn't an heirloom."

Maybe, for a family of audiophiles.

Is there such a thing? :^)
I would like to speculate that someday when I go to the great listening room in the sky, my audio gear will become "family heirlooms" in that everyone in my family knows how fond I am of it and maybe that will encourage them to keep and use as heirlooms and not sell.

Plus it sounds pretty d--- good! Why would anyone not want to keep it (for free)?