HH Scott 350 fm tuner

Hi,
I just bought a Stereomaster 350 tuner in good working condition. I went to someones house to pick it up and he had it playing through his desktop sized speakers but that was enough to decide that it was worth the $100.00 price tag.
The problem that I had in setting it up is that my cable rca males are too large for the narrow and close together rca female inputs on the back of the 350 chassis. I was able to partially plug in the monster cable ends but I'm getting very low volumes so I had to turn up the volume on my ASR Emitter II all the way just to hear anything. I'd rather use the Monster Cable than a $3.00 cable from Walmart.
I'm wondering what other people have done to remedy this problem. My initial thought is to find extensions that will fit on the end of the Monster Cable but will also plug into the Stereomaster however my question being, which extensions and where do I find them?
Thanks!
goofyfoot
The original version of the AQ Diamondback had very narrow RCA's, the latter versions used a wider RCA. Maybe the same for other AQ models from that period.
Mapleshadestore.com sells refurbished Scott gear ( no affiliation). They also
make interconnects. They will cost more than you payed for
the tuner but should fit. Good luck and enjoy your new find.
Kimber Kable makes very good sounding mini cables that I used with my Scott
Interrated amp that I believe would work quite will on your 350 Tuner.
[url]http://www.kimber.com/products/interconnects/analog/[/url]
Thank you Tls49! I now have the schematics that I need and I've been searching for those for a couple of weeks now.
The current problem which is the most noticeable in my 350 pertains to the Multiplex Stereo. Mono sounds fine but Stereo sounds like gravel aggregate.
My hope is that the local technician will resolve this problem and that I'll come out clean under what I would have paid for a Mapleshade tuner. But if not, no big deal.

You're welcome Goofyfoot. Also for the original 350, I have a printed copy of the service manual and a factory mod to the multiplexer that addresses the problem you describe. I think these would be extremely helpful for your tech. Any ideas how I can get them to you?