Spatial Computer Velocity Bridge VB1

Just bought a pair for $200. The VB1 comes with a 30 day 100% satisfaction guarantee. Anyone have any experience with this tweak??
bifwynne
Bif...I was just reading about these. Please let us know what you think of them.
I have and they are really something special. I don't think you will use the word tweak to categorize them for very long. They do take time to break in. In my case 50 hours for the first milestone and about 125 to reach their full potential.

The impact of reducing RF/EMI and eliminating the tweeter ringing effect is immediate. You may thing you lost some "sparkle" in the high frequencies but it will return in a much more natural form with exceptional tone and balance between high and midrange frequencies.

This is just the tip of the iceberg in terms sonic benefits from my experiences with the product. Keep us posted.
You know what's really interesting about this product is where(from a system and component perspective) they implement the VB's. Right on the speaker cable terminals. No other product I'm aware of leverages this approach. There are other devices that address RFI/EMI at the source component level but this far down stream.
Cdente, the VB1s should be delivered tomorrow. If so, I'll road test em' and report back.