CJ preamp upgrade suggestions

I'm currently considering upgrading my PR16LS2 to one of the following: ET5, ACT2S2 or GAT (the GAT would be a stretch). My system consists of an Esoteric K-03, CJ PR16LS2, CJ LP140M monoblocks, Focal Electra 1008 BE monitors, JL Audio F110 sub, Siltech IC and SC, Running Springs Haley power conditioner and Acoustic Zen Gargantua and Krakatoa PC. Our listening room is 20x22 feet with 9 foot ceilings. We listen mostly to jazz and love vocals and acoustic instruments. Periodically we listen to classic rock and larger scale classical music. I'm at an age where I intend this to be my final set of system upgrades. Your thoughts are appreciated.
Thanks.
mfoley3
Hi Czbbci, Thanks for taking a moment to give me your thoughts. What I'm in the process of doing is what I hope will be my final system overhaul. I continue to update my system having just purchased some Siltech Forbes Lake G6 Signature interconnects and a pair of Focal Diablo Utopia III monitors to replace my current Focal Electra 1008 BE monitors. What remains is a speaker cable upgrade (most likely Siltech) and the preamp.

I like the 16S2. I consider it quite musical and easy to live with. What I'd like is more detail, a larger, better defined soundstage and greater dynamics without sacrificing the musicality and ease of the 16ls2. My impressions based upon what I've read or been told are: 1. The ACT2S2 will give me more of what I'd like. 2. However, it won't be as dynamic, detailed or have as good a soundstage as the ET5. The ET5 however, will be more analytical and perhaps less easy to live with than the 16ls2. 3. The GAT will provide all of what I'm seeking, but at a much higher price.

If someone has direct experience with these three and feels they can calibrate the differences between them I'd appreciate their thoughts.
Thanks.
I believe a person that goes by the moniker "onemug" has had experience with most or all of the cj pre amps you mention. Perhaps you can review his threads for some insight or try to e-mail him.
A word of caution,the Focals can sound really aggressive/bright with some components.Hopefully you'll be able to audition before purchasing.
Thanks for the input guys. I'm directly familiar with the sound of Focal BE monitors (Electra and Diablo) and how they match with CJ tubed gear. I'm not similarly familiar with sound of the three candidate CJ preamps I mention, thus I'm trying to gain more insight. The idea of seeking onemug's input is a good one and I appreciate the caution about Focal's sensitivity to aggressive/bright upstream components. Thanks again.
MFoley-

to my ears, the best CJ pre for me, has been the Act 2 Series 2. Keep us posted.